Li Xinxin got the bachelor’s degree in Department of Radio Electronics of Tsinghua University in July 1987, and got the master’s and doctor’s degree in Department of Electrical Engineering, Fudan University respectively in June 1995 and January 1998; from 1987 to 1992, he served as engineer of Shenyang Academy of Instrumentation Science of Machinery Ministry; from January 1998 to January 2001, he worked in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and “MEXT Sensor and Micromechanics Venture Business Laboratory” Tohoku University, serving as postdoctoral, research fellow, and instructor (research fellow of CNNC research institution) respectively; since January 2001, he has been enrolled in the Hundred Talents Program, CAS, and served as research fellow and tutor of doctoral candidates in the SIMIT, CAS; now he serves as director of the State Key Laboratory of Transducer Technology, and is the winner of National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars; he is member of Jiu San Society Central Committee, and member of Shanghai Municipal People's Congress.
He won the first prize (technical invention) of Shanghai Science Technology Progress Award in 2005, securing the first place in individual ranking; won the second prize in the Shanghai Technical Invention Award 2006 (the 3rd in individual ranking); he was appraised excellent in the final examination of Hundred Talents Program, CAS, in 2004, and received the State Council Special Allowances in the same year; he was enrolled in the “National New Century Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talents Project” in 2006; he won the honorable title of the 3rd session of “Shanghai Young Sci-tech Talents” in 2006; won the support from National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars in 2007.
Li has long been engaged in the research of MEMS/NEMS and Micro and Nano Transducer Technology, and has received and applied for about 40 patents, with about 200 papers published in international and domestic important academic meetings and journals including IEDM, IEEE MEMS, Transducers, IEEE EDL, IEEE T-ED, IEEE T-MTT, IEEE J-MEMS, and Appl. Phys. Lett., etc. In which, there are more than 80 SCI papers, and hundreds of SCI citations. He has also given invited lectures to international important conferences for many times, and assumed posts in the following academic organizations:
· Member of Transducers’09 International Conference Procedure Committee
· IEEE MEMS’08 International Conference Procedure Committee
· IEEE Sensors’02-09 International Conference Procedure Committee
· Editorial Board Member of International SCI Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering
· Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Information Acquisition
· Director and deputy secretary-general of Chinese Society of Micro-Nano Technology
· Vice president of MNSC of China Instrument and Control Society
· Part-time Professor of Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, and Dalian University of Technology