Address: 865 Changning Road, Shanghai, China
Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology (SIMIT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in 2004.From 2007 to 2016, he worked with GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Singapore) as a technical manager for technology development in different technology nodes. Prior to GLOBALFOUNDRIES, he worked with Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (Now Hua Hong Semiconductor) for technology development in Shanghai.In March 2016, he joined SIMIT as a professor to lead high-reliability IC design center with the support of the CAS pioneer Hundred Talents program. Currently he is working with Shanghai Industrial μTechnology Research Institute (SITRI) to lead a foundry-based design service team as well.
1. Dong, Y.M., Wang, X., Wang, X., Chen, M. and Chen, J. (2003): Low defect density and planar patterned SOI materials by masked SIMOX. Chemical Physics Letters 378, 470-473.
2. Dong, Y.M., Chen, M., Chen, J., Wang, X., Wang, X., He, P., Lin, et al. (2004): Patterned buried oxide layers under a single MOSFET to improve the device performance. Semiconductor Science and Technology 19, L25-L28.
3. Dong, Y.M., Chen, J., Wang, X., Chen, M., and Wang, X. (2004): Optimized implant dose and energy to fabricate high-quality patterned SIMOX SOI materials. Solid State Communications 130, 275-279.
4. Dong, Y.M., Chen, M., Chen, J., Wang, X. et al. (2004): Comparative study of SOI/Si hybrid substrates fabricated using high-dose and low-dose oxygen implantation. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 37, 1732-1735.
5. Dong, Y.M., Chen, J., Chen, M., et al. (2004): Synthesis and thermal conductivity measurement of high-integrity ultrathin oxygen-implanted buried-oxide layers. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 43, 2185-2187.
6. Dong, Y.M., Wang, X., Chen, J., Chen, M., Wang, X., He, P., et al. (2003): Thermal conductivity of high-integrity nanometer buried oxides by SIMOX. SSDM Conference at Tokyo, Japan, September 2003, 632-633.
7. Dong, Y.M., Wang, X., Chen, M., Chen, J., et al. (2003): Patterned SIMOX SOI materials with high degree of surface planarity and low defect density. SSDM Conference at Tokyo, Japan, September 2003, 636-637.
8. Wu, X., Dong, Y.M., Zhuge, L., Ye, C., Tang, N., Ning, Z., Yao, W. and Yu, Y. (2001): Room-temperature visible electroluminescence of Al-doped silicon oxide films, Applied Physics Letters 78, 4121-4123.
9. Li, R., Yu, L., Xin, H., Dong, Y.M., Tao, K. et al. (2007): A comprehensive study of reducing the STI mechanical stress effect on channel-width-dependent Idsat. Semiconductor Science and Technology 22, 1292-1297.
10. Wang, J., Li, R., Dong, Y.M., Zou, X., Shao, L. and Shiau W. (2008) Substrate current characterization and optimization of high voltage LDMOS transistors. Solid-State Electronics. 52, 886-891