Subject: Wireless Communication & Integrated Circuit
Address: 865 Changning Road, Shanghai, China
2013 Chinese Academy of Sciences hundred people plan
Professor Lin Min, wireless communication and highly reliable integrated circuit design experts. In 1999, he received his Bachelor's degree in electronics engineering from Tsinghua University. In 2004, he received his doctorate degree in microelectronics from Tsinghua University. From 2004 to 2007, worked for OKI in Japan as a senior engineer and design manager, successfully completed ETC, WIFI, UWB and other wireless communications chip design and mass production work. From 2007 to 2012, he was the chairman of the technical committee of the wireless communication chip startup company, and led the team successfully developed GPS, GPS / BD dual-channel dual channel, WIFI and other radio frequency communication chips. Among them, GPS and WIFI chip's main specification is comparable to world Tier-1 company level.
He joined the Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2012 and was hired as a professor. In 2013, Dr. Lin Min was selected as "Chinese Academy of Sciences hundred people plan". Dr. Lin Min has long been devoted to the design of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. In more than ten years of research and work experience, Dr. Lin Min achieves great accomplishments in global optimization of on-chip passive devices, low noise, high linearity RF front-end design, fully integrated low noise frequency synthesizer design and broadband low power analog integrated circuit design. After 2012, Dr. Lin Min focused on the research and development of PDSOI high reliability integrated circuit process design platform, served as the key project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the technical director and chief expert of the national SOI major project.
Dr. Lin Min's current research is focused in the FDSOI low-power networking communication IC and high reliability integrated circuit design methodology, and high-performance IP design research. Dr. Lin Min has published a monograph and more than 30 papers on the IEEE International Journal and International Conference.
1. sunshulong，linmin High Performance and Hardware Friendly NB_LDPC Decoder of EMS Algorithm International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control (IJICIC) Vol.13, No.3, 2017
2. sunshulong，linmin High throughput and low complexity implementation of NB-LDPC decoder based on EMS algorithm IEICE Electronics Express Vol. 13, No. 17, 2016
3. Ruoyu Wang, Min Lin,Hongmin Wang,Shulong Sun A Widely Tunable Active-RC Complex Filter for Multi-Mode Wireless Receivers with Automatic Frequency Tuning IEICE Electronics Express Vol.13, 2016
4. Z. J. Chen, M. Lin, Y. L. Zheng, Z. D. Wei, S. G. Huang, and S. C. Zou, Single-event transient characterization of a radiation-tolerant charge-pump phase-locked loop fabricated in 130 nm PD-SOI technology IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science Vol. 63, No.4, 2016
5. Z. J. Chen, M. Lin, D. Ding, Y. L. Zheng, Z. H. Sang, and S. C. Zou Analysis of single-event effects in a radiation-hardened low-jitter PLL under heavy ion and pulsed laser irradiation IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science accepted
6. Z. J. Chen, M. Lin, D. Ding, Y. L. Zheng, Z. H. Sang, and S. C. Zou Total ionizing dose sensitivity of a radiation-tolerant phase-locked loop in a 130 nm SOI technology Radiation and Its Effects on Components and Systems (RADECS)