Address: 865 Changning Road, Shanghai, China
Member of Youth Innovation Promotion Association, CAS
Prof. Guqiao Ding received his PhD in physics in Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2006. As a Research Specialist, Dr. Ding worked in AP R&D center of DOW Chemical from March, 2007 to May, 2009. After a year in Changzhou University, Dr. Ding came to Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology (SIMIT), Chinese Academy of Sciences on Sep. 2010. 2012.6-2016.5, Dr. Ding is the CTO of Shanghai SIMIBATT Energy Co., LTD, and 2016.6-2017.7 is the general manager of this company. At the beginning of 2014, he became a professor of SIMIT, Chinese Academy of Sciences. To the end of 2017, Dr. Ding has published 110 peer-reviewed papers, including Adv. Mater., Nat. Commun., Chem. Mater., with a citation about 2000 times and H-index of 25. Now, Dr. Ding focuses on the commercialization of new materials for car, cell phone, solar cell and battery.
1) Siwei Yang et al., C3N - a 2D crystalline, hole-free, tunable-narrow-bandgap semiconductor with high on-off current ratio and ferromagnetic properties, Adv. Mater. 29 (2017) 1605625.
2) Peng He et al., Kinetically enhanced bubble-exfoliation of graphite towards high-yield preparation of high-quality graphene, Chem. Mater. 29 (2017) 8578.
3) Jingjie Wu et al., A Metal-Free Electrocatalyst for Carbon Dioxide Reduction to Multi-Carbon Hydrocarbons and Oxygenates, Nat. Commun. 7 (2016) 13869.
4) Peng He et al., Processable aqueous dispersions of graphene stabilized by graphene quantum dots, Chem. Mater. 27 (2015) 218-226
1) CVD Graphene on Cu Powder for Cu-Gr Composite, 2017’ International Graphene Innovation Conference, Sep. 25-27, 2017, Nanjing, China
2) Large Scale Graphene Fabrication: from Strong Oxidation to Non-oxidation. 2016’ International Graphene Innovation Conference, Sep. 22-24, 2016, Qingdao, China
3) Review on Innovative Graphene Fabrication. 2015’ International Graphene Innovation Conference, Oct. 28-30, 2015, Qingdao, China