Subject: Spin ARPES
Address: 865 Changning Road, Shanghai, China
1984, BS of USTC, University of science and technology of China; 1987, MS of IHEP, Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences; 1997, PhD of University of Tokyo. From 1987 to 1993, IHEP, research probationer, assistant researcher；from 1997 to 1999, , Riken, the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, special postdoctoral researcher; from 1999 to 2007, Hiroshima University, Associate Prof., Prof.; from 2007 to 2008, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, visiting scientist; from 2008 to 2013, Fudan University, Prof.; from 2013 to now, SIMIT, Researcher. Focus on the researches of synchrotron equipment and applications on condensed matter physics. The inventer of APPLE-Knot undulator which resolved the high heater load problem in the third generation synchrotron radiation facility. The inventer of image type multichannel electron spin polarimeter based on exchange interaction which will change the current status of spin –resolved photoelectron spectroscopy thoroughly. Studied the local structure around 3d dopants in topological insulator by XAFS measurements and the mechanism of ferromagnetism in materials with quantum anomalous Hall effect by XMCD method.
1. Multichannel Exchange-Scattering Spin Polarimetry, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 177601(2016).
2. Unraveling Photoinduced Spin Dynamics in the Topological Insulator Bi2Se3 Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 036601(2016).
3. Carrier-mediated ferromagnetism in the magnetic topological insulator Cr-doped (Sb,Bi)2Te3，Nature Comm. 6，8913（2015）.
4. Local atomic and electronic structures in ferromagnetic topological insulator Cr-doped (BixSb1−x)2Te3 studied by XAFS and abinitio calculations, Phys. Rev. B92, 100101(R)(2015).
5. Design and performance of the APPLE-Knot undulator，Fuhao Ji, Rui Chang, Qiaogen Zhou, Wei Zhang, Mao Ye, Shigemi Sasaki and Shan Qiao, J. Synchrotron Rad. 22, 901–907(2015).